Mac & cheese is one of the best side dishes of all time. So much so, that some restaurants even make it the main dish! Delish's Jackie Iadonisi set out to find the Los Angeles restaurant serving the best mac & cheese in the area.
The first to make it to the list is Dulan's Soul Food in Inglewood! You can find the restaurant at 202 E Manchester Blvd. Delish says "At first bite you can taste the love and the community poured into it. This gorgeous dish is where soft macaroni meets a rich, golden, smooth, blend of melted cheeses to create the ultimate comfort food. It not only fills your belly but your soul."
The next is Maple Block BBQ in Culver City. "The noodle sauce here is made with white cheddar and American cheese topped with the restaurant's homemade cheese crumble and chives. Yum," writes Delish. You can find the restaurant at 3973 Sepulveda Blvd.
Here are the other restaurants that made it onto the list:
- Bludso's BBQ - 609 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles
- Jon & Vinny's - 412 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles
- Slaters 50/50 - 61 N Raymond Ave, Pasadena
- The Federal - 5303 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood
- The Village - 12345 Ventura Blvd, Studio City
- SunCafe Organic - 10820 Ventura Blvd, Studio City
For more on food and how to cook it, check out The Fork Report!