A Japanese woman, officially the world's oldest person, has died.
- She was 119 years old.
- Kane Tanaka was born January 2, 1903 - the same year the Wright brothers flew for the first time.
- Tanaka loved playing board games, solving math problems, soda, and chocolate.
- In her younger years, she ran several businesses including a noodle shop while raising five children.
- The oldest-ever living person verified by Guinness World Records was Frenchwoman Jeanne Louise Calmet, who died at 122 years (and 164 days) in 1997.
- Have you honestly thought about how old you'd like to live? Do you have a specific number in mind?
Photo Credit: Getty Images