TSA officials at Boston's Logan Airport made a sharp discovery on Monday.
- They said a man going through security was caught with a sword concealed in his cane.
- The man was headed on a trip to New York.
- When officials sent the man's belongings through the x-ray machine, they spotted the hidden sword/blade in his cane.
- The man reportedly told authorities he had no idea it was in there.
- After more questioning and surrendering the cane, the man was cleared to catch his flight.
- Just last week, TSA officials confiscated a blade inside a hairbrush handle from a passenger at Ithaca Tompkins regional airport in upstate New York.
- What's one of the craziest things you've seen TSA catch someone with?
Photo Credit: Getty Images