The plumber who found $600,000 stashed inside the walls of a Houston megachurch is now saying he should get a reward.
- The man found the cash and checks stuffed in envelopes while fixing a loose toilet at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Texas.
- Police believe the money could be connected to a 2014 theft at the church.
- The plumber, who wants to remain anonymous, said, "I didn't solve their case, but I solved very key important clues as to what could or may have happened there."
- Then added, "I feel like I should get something."
- At the time of the theft, Crime Stoppers had offered a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
- Houston police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Does the plumber deserve reward money?
Photo Credit: Getty Images