An American Airlines plane traveling from New York To Los Angeles was forced to make an emergency landing Sunday afternoon in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Officials say there were reports of smoke in the cabin.
- The 190 passengers and crew were evacuated safely at Dane County Regional Airport.
- No injuries were reported.
- An airline spokesperson told WMTV that they aren't sure yet what caused the smoke.
- The airplane will be held in Madison until it can be thoroughly inspected.
- Have you ever been on a plane that had to make an emergency landing?
Photo Credit: Getty Images