Hey professor, extra ketchup, please!
- Short on help, Michigan State University is making an urgent plea for faculty to help volunteer in campus dining halls.
- MSU's residential services department originally asked full-time employees to pick up eight extra hours a week serving up food, according to the Lansing State Journal.
- Now, in a new request - an urgent plea has gone out for more help during the evenings and weekends.
- A professor in MSU's math department said the request was "astounding" and he's "already doing my own career."
- With many businesses dealing with a shortage of workers - have you had to work extra hours at your job to make up the difference? Or pitched in to help family or friends?
Photo Credit: Getty Images