The average price of gas in the U.S. has once again gone up.
- The new average has gone up by six cents, now sitting at around $3.31 a gallon.
- The average is $1.07 more than it was this time last year.
- Industry experts say the rise in price is due to the costs of crude oil rising and a demand in Europe.
- Currently, the U.S. city with the highest per gallon average is San Francisco at $4.55 per gallon. Houston has the lowest price per gallon at $2.77.
- How much do you spend on gas every month?
Photo Credit: Getty Images