According to AAA, people are paying more for gas in the U.S. than they have in seven years.
- The national average for a gallon of regular gas stood at $3.22 on Wednesday - the most expensive it has been since October 2014.
- Last year at this time, the national average for a gallon of gas was about a dollar less at $2.18.
- Gas prices have been rising in recent months amid an oil supply shortage.
- In some parts of California, prices have reached $5 a gallon.
- Do you try to cut back on long-distance drives when gas prices spike or is it just "one of those things" we have to deal with?
Photo Credit: Getty Images