Uh-oh. Wonder how Santa feels about this.
- If you're planning on getting a new artificial Christmas tree this year, you might want to start shopping now -- or risk paying a lot more later on.
- Industry experts say prices on fake trees could go up by double-digit percentages.
- That's because of a supply chain issue worldwide caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and high shipping expenses.
- The American Christmas Tree Association says up to $2 billion worth of artificial trees are sold every year.
- Let's settle the debate now: Real vs. Artificial Christmas trees - Which is best?
Photo Credit: Getty Images