Does it seem like the McFlurry machines at McDonald's are always broken?
- It's been a long-running joke (there's even a "McBroken map" online that can tell you whether your local McDonald's ice cream machine is working).
- But, now even the feds reportedly want to know why Mickey D's ice cream machines are frequently out of order.
- According to a report in the Wall Street Journal, the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is looking into the matter.
- In a statement to NBC's TODAY, the fast-food giant said, "McDonald's has no reason to believe we are the focus of an FTC investigation."
- The FTC did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Photo Credit: Getty Images