Forty-seven rabbits were rescued from a hotel in the Chicago suburb of Schaumburg this week.
- A woman had been at the unidentified extended stay hotel for a long time, but cleaning services had been halted in March of last year because of COVID-19.
- Animal control said the woman started with three rabbits.
- In 15 months, there were 47 rabbits. The youngest was just 1 week old.
- An animal rescue in Chicago has taken all of the rabbits in.
- Do you have any neighbors or family members who have been caught with an excessive number of pets?
- Foster a rabbit HERE
- Interested to donating supplies HERE
Photo Credit: Getty Images