A new Qantas "flight to nowhere" has proven to be the hottest ticket in town.
- The flight promises passengers the chance to admire the late May Supermoon and full lunar eclipse from about 40,000 feet up in the air.
- Tickets sold out in "record time" -- 2.5 minutes to be exact.
- The Supermoon flight is the latest in a series of Qantas-operated trips that take travelers up for a joy ride, before returning them right back to where they came from.
- Supermoon ticket prices ranged from $400 to $1200.
- What's the most unusual or unique thing you have on your bucket list to do/try?
Photo Credit: Getty Images