If you are looking for a great escape - this might help with your planning.
- Travel experts just released their list of the most beautiful RV campgrounds in the U.S.
- During the pandemic, the use of RVs exploded; Outdoorsy reported a 4,500% increase in RV rental bookings in 2020.
So, here are a few of the top picks:
- Zion River Resort in Virgin, Utah
- Schoodic Woods Campground in Winter Harbor, Maine
- Lighthouse Point at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio
- Boyd's Key West Campground in Key West, Florida
- What's the best trip you've taken in an RV? Were you one of the people who decided to rent an RV and try it out for the first time ever during the pandemic? How did it go?