Elon Musk's reign as the world's wealthiest human lasted just five days.
- The Tesla CEO is back in the #2 spot behind Jeff Bezos after Tesla's stock price tumbled by nearly 8% on Monday - reducing Musk's personal worth by about $14 billion.
- Not that Musk is going to have trouble paying rent this month - he's still worth an estimated $182.1 billion, about $6 billion behind Bezos.
- 5 days we told you Elon Musk surpassed Jeff Bezos as the wealthiest person in the world after Tesla's stock holdings went up by 6%, Musk's personal net work rose to $191 billion, nudging ahead of Bezos at $187 billion. Bill Gates is third at $134 billion.
- Just two months ago Musk's net worth has skyrocketed by over $53 billion in the last two months as Tesla shares have nearly doubled surpassing Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg for the ranking, with a net-worth of $117.5 billion.
- The man behind Tesla and SpaceX saw a surge in worth after S&P 500 announced that the auto company would be included.