As the most wonderful time of the year rapidly approaches, one slice of good news is that the Downtown Disney District will begin a phased re-opening for many of its shops and restaurants on November 19th, making it the perfect place for you and your family to celebrate the holidays!
Beginning November 19th, guests are welcome to come back to the Downtown Disney District where an expansion of shopping and dining experiences, including the World of Disney store will be extended onto Buena Vista Street.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Disneyland Resort has implemented new health and safety measures based on guidance and advice provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other governmental authorities.
When visiting the Downtown Disney District, guests can expect:
- Parking at the Simba Lot only and clearly defined entrances to the Downtown Disney District
- Temperature screenings prior to entry
- Face coverings are required for Guests ages 2 and older
- Physical distancing measures, including physically-distanced queues and seating, and physical barriers at select locations
- Temporary operations modifications, including reduced hours at select locations and the suspension of entertainment offerings and high-touch interactive areas
- An increased focus on cleaning and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas
Some of the restaurants that will be reopened for guests include:
And if you need to get started on shopping for presents, many stores will also be open for guests, including:
Photo: Getty Images