Knott's Berry Farm is getting a new look for spooky season! While the theme park attractions remain closed, the location's newest family-friendly outdoor experience has been announced. 'Taste of Fall-O-Ween' will take place Friday through Sundays beginning September 25th and will offer a Fall themed experience like no other.
Guests will be able to dress up in festive costumes (face masks are still required for safety) and experience one of a kind themed foods and treats, specialty merchandise made by local crafters, an all new "Into The Fog" art show with over 45 new art pieces celebrating the season and more! Plus included with a junior tasting card, young guests will have an opportunity to take a trip through the fully-themed Camp Snoopy Trick-or-Treat Trail presented by Hershey, featuring "multiple treat stations and special spooky decorations."
According to Knotts, the event will take place Friday - Sunday starting September 25th and ending on November 1st.
Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween will take place Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, September 25 -November 1. The only way to experience the limited time Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween is with a tasting card purchased in advance at knotts.com (a tasting card is required for event entry). Event hours will be Fridays and Saturdays from 12pm -9pm and Sundays from 12pm to 8pm. Regular tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $35 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings and Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11) are $20 (plus tax) and include three tastings plus a trip through the Camp Snoopy Trick-or-Treat Trail. Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit. Knott’s Taste of Fall-O-Ween hotel packages are also available at Knotts.com. In order to manage proper physical distancing of guests, Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween tasting cards will be limited each day and may sell out.
All Knott's Taste of Fall-O-Ween activities will be conducted at a safe and socially distant space for families to enjoy. Check out their safety measures below:
- Tasting cards are limited each day to ensure proper physical distancing
- Upon arrival, guests will be required to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Fall-O-Ween or the Knott's California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while sitting at a table or bench to eat
- Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
- Seating is spaced out throughout the Taste of Fall-O-Ween event footprint
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area
- All associates will be screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity Queue lines outside of store locations are marked with six-foot markers where needed.
For all details regarding Taste of Fall-O-Ween and the park’s current health and safety screenings, please visit knotts.com.