Chinese Toddler's Head Gets Stuck In A Tea Kettle; Rescue Video Goes Viral

Have you ever tried to squeeze into a space you knew wasn't big enough for you? We've all done it...

Most recently, a curious toddler in China learned that his head can not in fact fit into that tea kettle in the kitchen...

Firefighters were called out to open up the tea kettle and remove the 2-year-old boy's head. Thankfully, it only took about 20 minutes and the boy was not hurt.

Watch a video of the rescue below!

Check out all of the details on ABC7.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content