So, you want to be trendy, huh?
You want to keep up with all those fancy food people like @ForkReporter?
What if I told you that you could actually get ahead of them?
Well, if you believe PopSugar, then you might want to jump on these food trends that are expected to be all the rage in 2019.
- Homemade Jam - gotta get your farmers' market on!
- Mushroom Recipes - for all the nutrients!
- Grazing Tables - a.k.a. a table full of appetizers (but don't tell anyone...)
- Homemade Bread - specifically sourdough
- Ginger-Infused Water - again, for the benefits
- Oxtail Recipes - whip out that slow-cooker and get to slow cookin'!
- Oat Milk - another alternative to cow milk
- Chayote - (they say this superfood is pronounced "chocho," but I'm not so sure...)
- Foil-Packed Dinners -if you're low on time and high on hunger, then you'll love this
- The "Pegan" Diet - paleo+vegan=pegan