It is finally pumpkin spice latte season, baby!!!
Are you ready?!?! Because @ForkReporter is!!!
Now, we know that Fall isn't technically here for another week or so, but if the people want to get their PSL on, then by all means, let them get their PSL on!
Don't think that you have to go to Starbucks to get your pumpkin spice fix. There are places everywhere that have pumpkin spice menu items.
Lucky for us, USA Today put together an awesome list of a bunch of places that are serving up their own spin on the pumpkin spice craze.
- 7-Eleven - pumpkin spice coffee, PSL, pumpkin spice muffin
- Auntie Anne's - pumpkin spice pretzel nuggets
- Baskin-Robbins - pumpkin cheesecake cappuccino blast
- Carvel - pumpkin soft serve, hard-scooped, shake, and sundae
- Cheesecake Factory - pumpkin pecan and pumpkin cheesecake
- Cracker Barrel - PSL
- Dairy Queen - pumpkin pie blizzard
- Dunkin' Donuts - coffee, donuts, muffins
- Krispy Kreme - pumpkin spice cake doughnuts, PSL
- Panera Bread - pumpkin muffin
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - pumpkin cold brew almond milk latte, pumpkin chai tea latte, pumpkin latte
- Yogurtland - pumpkin pie frozen yogurt
And that's just some of them!
Or, if you're trying to save a little money, avoid the lines in coffee shops, or just want to go on a little drink-making adventure, you can make a PSL at home!