Are you ready for some football?!?!?
Gary and Shannon are! That's why they're down at Chargers training camp in Costa Mesa today.
But, if you aren't, you better start getting ready!
The season will be here really quick, so you need to get your tailgating game figured out right now.
As always, we are here to help!
Here's 8 easy tools of the trade that will make you a tailgating master:
- Stake out your territory - A lot of places actually sell tailgating spots, so plan ahead and book ahead. For those that are first come first served, it's a race for the good spots so get out there!
- Be prepared - Like the Boy Scouts say... Know what you'll need. That may be a matter of experience, so if you don't have any, check with people that do.
- Rep your team - Nothing says unprepared like a setup comprised of random gear. Ice chests, blankets, plates, etc. It all comes with your team logo on it, so buy the good stuff.
- Get good eats - Think about your menu. You don't have to stick to basic hot dogs and burgers. There are all sorts of great tailgating foods, so get creative!
- Don't forget the drinks - I don't care how early the game starts, there's an adult beverage to fit every occasion.
- Stock your snack stash - The main meal is vital, but the chips, dips, and snacks need to be on point too.
- Add some sweet snacks - Cookies and candy make everyone happy, so make sure you have some.
- Get your own games - We know you're there for the big game, but having a few lawn games of your own is a great way to fill up the hours before kickoff.
Read the full story at Genius Kitchen
If these were a little too obvious and easy for you, read up on some tailgating pro-tips at Thrillist