Tonight Sgt. Michael Henderon joined Tim Conway Jr. to talk about the Seal Beach Police Foundation 6th Annual Public Safety Awards Luncheon. This event will be taking place Tuesday, May 1st for tickets and more info CLICK HERE
The Seal Beach Police Foundation recognizes that the SBPD has little flexibility to seed new programs and encourage innovations.
The SBPD has an increased need to stay current in training, employee wellness, technology and equipment, and communication and partnership efforts with the community.
With your support this allows the SBPD to launch innovative and experimental projects that further their ability to serve Seal Beach’s public safety needs.
The Seal Beach Police Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organization that provides critical resources and vital support to the Seal Beach Police Department. This ranges from essential equipment and state-of-the-art technology to specialized training. This directly improves public safety, impacts officer readiness, and enhances Polices quality of life.
Here is a list of some of the projects the SBPD we have funded
- Ergonomic Uniforms/Load Bearing Vests
- Homeless/ Community outreach program
- Three(3) mobile fingerprint scanning devices
- Bulletproof Mind Presentation
- Chaplain’s Challenge Coin
- Flir Nightvision Camera/Recorder
- Pistol Carbine Training Course for Rangemaster
- SBPD Police Trading Cards
- National Night out Sponsorship
- C.A.PE (California Association for Property and Evidence) Seminar
- Police Explorer program, Uniforms, Academy Fees, and Equipment
- SBPD Honor Guards
- Seal Beach Child ID & DNA Kits
- And many more in process