Yesterday, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sat down for his second day of questioning with lawmakers on Capitol Hill about Facebook's data sharing issues.
You've probably heard about a lot of it, and there was a lot of it, but there's really 5 main things you should take away from yesterday's questioning.
- Zuckerberg's info was also sold to Cambridge Analytica
- Facebook has not agreed to change default settings
- Zuckerberg does not contend with the idea of regulation
- Lawmakers were disappointed that Zuckerberg deflected some questions to his team
- Facebook is working on AI tools to help stop election interference in the future
Read the full story at CNBC
Ok, let's shift to something a little more fun.
Siri. Siri can be fun to mess around with, but it can also be super helpful.
Here's a few cool things Siri can help you out with that you may not have known about.
- You can dictate emails at record speeds
- Siri can remind you about stuff based on time and location
- It can read you your texts
- It can post to social media for you
- Siri will do all the math you can't
- You can ask where your friends are located
- You can link Siri to your smart home devices and control them
- Siri can book you a table at a restaurant
Read the full story at USA Today
Oh, and one more thing, real quick!
You can now get Spotify and Hulu for $12.99! For both!
The two companies rolled out a bundle deal yesterday that gets you Spotify Premium and standard Hulu together for the price of $12.99.
Read the full story at The Verge
Check out Marc's Tech It Out podcast on the KFI Squadcast page!