Passover and Easter are both fast approaching, but you aren't ready!
You don't know what to make for dinner?!
You are most certainly doomed!
Not if you're reading this.
Let's start at the top with Passover Seder.
So you wanna make your own matzo? Just follow these easy steps:
- Get your whole-grain dough
- Roll the dough balls as thin as you can
- Pole holes in the rolled-out dough
- Bake them until they are crisp and brown
- Serve with horseradish relish
What about matzo ball soup? It really is quite simple once you have the matzo dough and the stuff for chicken soup. If you were stalling on making your own, just go for it.
Then there's the star. The lamb. Yummmmm, lammmmmbbbbb.
Get creative with and show people who you are. Pickled cherries? Use them. Wanna braise it? Go for it. Crust it. Roast it. Herb it. Just have fun and do it!
Check out all the recipes and read the full story at Food & Wine
How about dessert? Feeling a little festive and a little boozy?
We've all been there, and that's why Cadbury Egg pudding shots exist.
Yep! Even better, they are super duper easy to make!
- Buy Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Carve off the tops
- Scoop out the filling and put it in a large bowl
- Add pudding mix, milk, and vanilla vodka to the filling
- Whisk it all up and put it back in the eggs
- Put it in the fridge to thicken for 5 minutes
Read the full story at Delish
Oh, you didn't know? Yep, today is International Whiskey Day!
Cue the trumpets and start the fanfare for today is a joyous day!
Dram. Lauter. Speyside. Valinch.
No, those are just random words. Well, they are, but they aren't if you know what they mean.
Read the full Whiskey Glossary at IOL