It is time for another GaS News & Brews!
With OC Restaurant Week coming up soon, we are headed down to JT Schmid's in Tustin to help set it off!
Here's the details you need to know:
When - Thursday, March 1 from 10AM until 2PM
Where - JT Schmid’s, 2415 Park Ave., Tustin, CA, 92782
Come on down, hang out, have a beer or two (or three), and have some fun! See you there!
What you need to know about JT Schmid's:
- JT Schmid’s is a restaurant & brewery that brews 6 of their own handcrafted microbrews
- Has killer food and awesome service.
- Offers a delicious selection of steaks, pasta, pizza, salads and more.
- Centrally located at the District at Tustin Legacy in Orange County
- They'll be participating in OC Restaurant Week from March 4-10
- Check out their OC Restaurant Week menu right here
What you need to know about OC Restaurant Week:
- Celebrating 10 years
- Explore Orange County one meal at a time
- Visit OCRestaurantWeek.com for details
- Eat. Drink. Repeat. March 4 - 10
- One week only!
- Special event cocktails will be available at many restaurants for $10