Great news for those attending Game 6 of the World Series!
As we all know, tonight is Halloween - a celebration of all things hallowed, and the one time a year where it's totally okay to pretend to be someone (or something) else.
In the spirit of All Hallows Eve, Dodger Stadium has announced that costumes will be allowed for fans watching the LA Dodgers take on the Houston Astros, along with some other rules in the spirit of safety.
- Dressing up in costume will be permitted.
- Masks and face coverings will not be permitted.
- Costume Accessories (ex. brooms, bats, umbrellas, staffs, etc.) will not be permitted.
Sorry for fans of Justin Turner who wanted to be sporting their beard masks!
- Noisemakers (ex. airhorns, whistles, etc.) will not be permitted.
- Signs / Banners will not be permitted.
Food / Drinks
- Non-alcoholic beverages 1-liter or less will be permitted.
- Seal snacks will be permitted.
Dodger Stadium has also announced some parking prohibitions which will be in effect from 6:00 AM - Midnight on Tuesday and Wednesday. This includes the following stretches of road:
- Stadium Way between Academy Road and Scott Avenue
- Academy Road between Morton Ave. and Stadium Way
- Scott ave between Boylston St. and Elysian Park Drive
Game 6 of the World Series starts at 5 PM Pacific Time on October 31, 2017.