HOW YOU MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOUTUBE
Here's how making money on the site works:
The video that plays on Youtube before the content is a commercial.
• It’s commonly known as a pre-roll.
Every 1000 times a pre-roll advertisement is shown, Youtube gets paid some amount of money.
• Typically Youtube is paid between $20 and $25 for every thousand ad views.
When a Youtube channel has enough followers, the owner of the account can apply to become a member of their Partner Program.
Youtube Partners earn a cut of the money earned off the videos in their channel.
• Youtube takes 45% of whatever the partner channel earns.
For every 1000 times an advertisement is shown on their channel, the Partner could earn $7.
Assuming a Partner's video has one million views and every single viewer watched a pre-roll advertisement, the Partner would earn $7000.
• You make money based on people’s engagement with the ad.
Engagement means clicking or watching an ad for more than 30 seconds.
1.) The first step is to set up and build your YouTube channel.
A YouTube account is the same as a Google account.
Create your account or use your existing one.
• Add keywords to help people find your channel.
• Make sure that your keywords are relevant to your content.
• If your username is short, easy to remember, and original, people will be able to remember you better.
2.) The second step is to add content.
• Try to upload content that is high quality, and isn't super long.
• To improve your content use a better camera or trying better editing software.
3.) The third step is to gain an audience.
• You need people to watch your ads in order to make any money off of them.
There is no one secret to getting more subscribers.
• If you make the best content that you can, they will come to you.
• Send your video out on Twitter and Facebook.
3.) The fourth step is to monetize your videos.
This means you need to allow YouTube to place ads in your video.
• To do this, there must be no copyrighted material in your video.
You can monetize a video as it uploads by clicking the Monetization tab and checking the “Monetize with Ads” box.
4.) Step five is to setup Google AdSense, which is free on the AdSense website.
• Click the Sign Up Now button to begin creating your account.
You need either PayPal or a bank account and a valid mailing address so AdSense can verify who you are and who to send the money to.
• You only gain money per ad click.
5.) The sixth step is to check your analytics.
• Once you have some videos online, monetized, and being viewed, you can check out the analytics to see how they are performing.
• This will tell you what works and what doesn’t.
6.) The seventh step is to market your videos elsewhere.
Don't just put your videos on YouTube.
• Start a blog, make a website or post them on other video or social media sites.
This will increase your chance of getting noticed and making money.
7.) And, finally as I told you earlier, become a YouTube partner.
Partners gain access to more content creation tools, and can win prizes for the number of viewers they have.
• You can apply for YouTube partnership at any time through the YouTube Partner page.
In order to gain access to the most powerful Partner programs, you need to have 15,000 cumulative watch hours for your channel over the last 90 days.
To see original source, go to YOUTUBE