Listen Live on  
 

KFI AM 640

#1 in News, Talk, and Sports in LA & San Diego
 
 

Bill Handel

Texas girl's Samsung phone explodes in bed

 
Posted July 28th, 2014 @ 10:04am

FOX 13 News

DALLAS (KDFW) - A 13-year-old North Texas girl was awoken in the night by a smoldering cell phone on the other side of her pillow, but the cell phone manufacturer says she did something they warn users about. Ariel Tolfree loves using her Samsung Galaxy S4.

"It's really like, nice and pretty," said Tolfree. "It's high tech." Every chance she gets, she texts her friends and gets on social media apps like Instagram and Twitter.

Read more at Fox Tampa

Recommended Stories

More from KFI AM 640

*